Any personal information provided to or gathered by Cartridge World 24 Ltd is controlled only by Cartridge World 24 Ltd, Unit 16 ,Tidal Sidings,Pacific Business Park,CF24 1DT,Cardiff. Data cannot be passed to any holding or subsidiary companies because the company has none. The Cartridge World 24 Ltd is fully registered with the Information Commissioner of the UK.
The company will not share with, or pass your data to, any third parties, persons or organizations for any purpose other than the following 3 unavoidable circumstances:
1. Agents necessary to operate our service: we employ other companies and agents to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, delivering post and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by the UK's Data Protection Act.
2. Business transfers: as we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy subsidiaries or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Cartridge World 24 Ltd. is acquired customer information would be one of the transferred assets.
3. Protection of Cartridge World 24 Ltd and compliance with law: we release information when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law, to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements or to protect the rights, property or safety of Cartridge World 24 Ltd, our users or others. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in a way that is contrary to the commitments made in this Privacy Notice.
We only try to collect the information we need to be able to process your order, deliver products, process payments and communicate with you about your orders. We do not send any unsolicited promotional material either through post or email, although instructional information about how to refill toner cartridges may be included with your goods.
* Information you give us: we receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way.
* Cookies. Only session cookies are used on the website and only at the point where you start to assemble a shopping basket. Session cookies are abstract pieces of machine readable information which enable our server to know it is communicating with the same computer (ie. yours) over a period of about 20 minutes. Session cookies are not stored on your computer's drives and contain no personally identifiable data about you.
* E-mail address: As part of the ordering process we collect your email address only as a secondary means of contact in case we need to contact you about your order and cannot do so by telephone. We operate an opt-in email list for people who want to receive notification about the development of new products they are interested in. The opt-in is an explicit process, totally separate from that of placing an order with us. News is sent only to the people who explicitly opted-in and only about the specific product they opted-in for.
* We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
* We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
* We have consulted with IT professionals and adopted the highest known industry standard practices at every step in the development of our internet shopping and back-office systems.
* It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
If you choose to visit cartridgeworld24.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Privacy Notice and our Terms and Conditions, including limitations on damages and application of the laws of England. If you have any concern about privacy at Cartridge World 24 Ltd., please send a thorough description by email using the "contact" link and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice and Terms and Conditions may change also. You should check our website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.